Tel. 07933 195477
Email. [email protected]
1 Hillside Meadows, Foxhole
St Austell, Cornwall.
© DBD Plumbing and Heating 2012
© dbdplumbingandheating 2012
from as little as £50.00
Gas safety checks from £50.00
Boilers supply and install from £1150.00
LPG gas regulator supply and install from £130.00
Heating system cleaning from £249.00
• Find out where your stop valve is located on the incoming water supply main and label
it. Check monthly that it is working.
• Whilst you are looking find where other service valves are located? Label them and
check from time to time that they are working correctly.
• Find the location of any drain valves on the system too. These can be used in an
emergency to empty your water and central heating systems.
• Ensure that the storage system and exposed pipes are properly insulated, particularly in
the roof space or attic.
• Inspect your cold water storage cistern (tank) regularly and, if it is metal, make sure it is
ot corroding. Call in DBD Plumbing and Heating if there is any sign of a problem.
• Dripping taps or continuously running overflow pipes are a sure sign that your plumbing
system requires maintenance. To avoid them becoming major problems call in the
services of DBD Plumbing and Heating.
• Have central heating boilers and other heating appliances serviced yearly.
• If you have a condensing boiler, make sure that the condensate pipework is protected
• Anyone who is working with gas must be gas safe registered. Always ask for their Gas Safe
• Make a note of DBD Plumbing and Heating telephone number for future reference.
The following tips may help you reduce the risk of a plumbing emergency and could save unnecessary expense and distress.